Who are we?
Kennrod is a 501(c)3, non-proﬁt organization dedicated to serving students and parents in underserved communities.
We oﬀer high-quality tutoring services to pre-kindergarten through twelfth grade students. Our primary focus is on reading, writing, and math development, which serves as a foundation for success in school and in life.
Our students also beneﬁt from college and career readiness activities as essential components needed to better prepare them to compete in a global society.
- Every child deserves the opportunity to achieve academic success.
- Every parent/guardian want the very best for their child; therefore, they deserve to have the necessary tools to help their child prepare for college, career, and life.
- Every school, neighborhood, and the greater community thrives when children are achieving academically.
- Student success can be achieved through the collective eﬀorts of students, parents, teachers, school leaders, and community partners.
- The role of Kennrod is to support prek-12 teachers and school administrators in their daily work of providing students a core curriculum across all content areas.
K – Knowledge
E – Excellence
N – Nonviolence
N – Network
R – Respect
O – Opportunities
D – Diversity