Who are we?
Kennrod is a 501(c)3, non-proﬁt organization dedicated to serving children and parents in underserved communities.
We oﬀer high-quality tutoring services to pre-kindergarten through twelfth grade students. Our primary focus is on reading and writing development, which serves as a foundation for success in school and in life. Our students also beneﬁt from the infusion of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) activities as essential components needed to better prepare them to compete in a global society.
- Every child deserves the opportunity to achieve academic success.
- Every parent/guardian want the very best for their child; therefore, they deserve to have the necessary tools to help their child prepare for college, career, and life.
- Every school, neighborhood, and the greater community thrives when children are achieving academically.
- Student success can be achieved through the collective eﬀorts of students, parents, teachers, school leaders, and community partners.
- The role of Kennrod is to support prek-12 teachers and school administrators in their daily work of providing students a core curriculum across all content areas.
K – Knowledge
E – Excellence
N – Nonviolence
N – Network
R – Respect
O – Opportunities
D – Diversity